Here are a few things to check before requesting a service call:
- Is Air Filter Clean?
- Is thermostat set correctly?
- Are the Batteries in thermostat good?
- Is there Snow or Ice blocking furnace vent outside?
- Do you have Gas? Are you sure?
- Are Breakers Tripped?
If all of these are checked and okay, have this information available upon placing service call:
- What does System seem to be doing or not doing?
- What kind of system and what brand is it?
- How old is it?
- Who installed it?
- When is best for a Tech to come to service Equipment?